Friendly Professional Service
Boutique accounts offers consultation, training and bookkeeping that will ensure that you get the most out of your Accounting product.
We Can Offer You
- Consulting – analysing your business needs and requirements and providing on going software support
- Bookkeeping – taking away the pain of the paperwork, Regular, once off and catch up
- Training - . We provide training in Accounting Softwares like MYOB and Quickbooks on ongoing basis as well as ad hoc
- Customised Software Set-up
- Add ons for professional accounting software
- BAS Preparation – We are a registered BAS agents. We ensure that data entry is done correctly and all GST is accounted for to ensure you don't miss out on GST credits that you are entitiled and remain com;pliant at the same time. We will calculate, prepare and lodge the BAS/IAS on monthly or quarterly basis.
- Hardware & Software advice and supply – We are accredited professional partners with Quickbooks and are able to provide software advise according to your business need and supply them at competitive price.
- Payroll preparation
We are Professional Partner Accredited Consultants in ALL Quicken Products and have a MYOB expert on staff.
We understand that no two businesses are alike, nor are their requirements, and can work with you on-site by the hour, week, month, quarter. If you choose offsite we still keep you informed at all times. Whatever the approach you choose, you can be sure your confidentiality will be maintained and you can rely on our accuracy, integrity, efficiency and professionalism.
We offer a comprehensive range of cost-effective, business bookkeeping solutions that are tailored to meet your needs and deadlines including:
- General Bookkeeping
- Process Pays
- Reporting of IAS
- Reporting of Contractor and Employee
- Payroll Reporting
- Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet Reporting
- Job Costing's Set Up
- Implementing and Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Data Entry of All Sales
- Customer Account Reconciliations
- IAS & BAS Preparation
- Data Entry of your Supplier Invoice
- Creditor Reconciliations
- Debt Collecting
- Fixing Up Mistakes
- Setting Up Files
- FREE Email Support
- Group Training – E-Learning
- 1 on 1 MYOB and Quickbooks Training
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Preparation and Filing of IAS & BAS Lodgments (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you...
- Reconcile your accounts to bank balance
- Prepare an income statement
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Provide general ledger
- Provide consultations
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Please feel free to call us whenever you have a question or concern.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll also help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
We at Boutique Accounts, deliver the industry standards in Payroll Processing with the additional benefits of being CPA owned and operated. Our 'Friendly Payroll Service'delivers the highest level of professionalism, accuracy, timeliness, and quality through standard features including:
- Personalized, professional service from our knowledgeable staff
- Multiple payroll schedules
- Multiple withholding capability and reporting compliance
- Standard, bonus/commission and additional payrolls
- Direct Deposit of paychecks with the option to use multiple accounts
- Standard and custom deductions
- Time off accruals and tracking, including Personal leave, Annual leave and Custom options
- Electronic eFilling of payroll taxes (where available)
- Filing of all quarterly installment activity statement forms.
- Full array of compliance and analytical reports to help you gauge the effect of human resources
Our payroll clients prefer us to other Payroll providers because of the flexibility in service we provide that no one else offers.
Our firm can offer training and support services to help do-it-yourself business owners manage their day-to-day operations using accounting software packages like QuickBooks. Accounting software programs like QuickBooks are ideally suited for small business owners. These programs simplify the bookkeeping process and empower them to manage their bookkeeping and control their cash flow. We being a team of professional accountants and having broad experience in financial reporting, taxation issues, business entity structures etc., look at all these combined elements of your organization in the set up of accounting software because they are all important factors to be considered. Therefore, unlike a computer guru, we take a very comprehensive approach when setting up an accounting software system. Some of the Quick Books related services we provide are:
Accreditate Partner and Consultants Quickbooks set up.
- Check Writing
- Quaterly and Annual review of your Quick Book file
- Reconciling you Book Bank balance to your Bank Account Balance
- Reconciling Accounts Recivables & Payables.
Your time is valuable and accounting software is not your specialty. That's why we provide training, oversight and ongoing support. Call us at to discuss your specific needs.